Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

playmate create term for week 1

This week for playmate create we read a book called I am Peace. It was a book about emotions.  For our writing task we had to write about a time time when he felt anxious, nervous or out of control . For my create I made a anchor here is my work:

When I'm in a boat with no anchor I feel happy. When I am outside in the fresh air. I feel happier

because I'm not inside fighting with my siblings. If my anchor gets covered in Moss I start feeling

sad because I have left my anchor messy for too long and I haven't talked to anyone.


Sometimes my anchor has four different feelings; happy, sad, and tired and angry. One time I had

two little ducklings and they both ran away and then I felt sad about them and cried for about half

an hour but then I thought about it and I thought we could just find them again. All you need to do is

think about happy things you have done and you can be happy again.


This is my anchor:


No comments:

Post a Comment